Flexible Payment Stack for Modern Platforms
Python or Full Stack Engineer$100k – $165k • 0.5% – 2.0%
We are looking for a senior engineer who will to work directly with senior engineers and CTO to help with building out unit testing for new processes, create back-office tooling, and back-end services as well as work on extending and revising developer toolkits, adding support for new frameworks, and creating sample integrations. This is a dynamic job ideal for someone looking for a unique opportunity to grow and learn in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Create back-office tooling
- Develop and Interface with back-end services
- Heavy focus on code reliability and exhaustive edge-case handling
- Exhaustive integrations testing and documentation
- Creating intuitive integration tools, documentation, tutorials, and example code
- Develop unit tests for new components
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with REST api implementation and design
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Familiarity with SQL databases and ORMs like SQLAlchemy
- Detail oriented and methodical in regards to error handling, testing, and implementation design
- Exposure to various platforms and languages
- Understanding of unit testing best practices and good debugging skills
At Payload, we're laser focused on developing a bleeding edge fintech platform to disrupt the payment technology space. We're lifting the veil on the payments industry through the most open and transparent payments integration platform available. Payload gives integrators access to capabilities, tools, and revenue enhancements that have been restricted to the top players.
We're avid technologists that thrive on creativity, new ideas, and solving hard problems. Creativity and experimentation are at the core of our culture and we take a culture first, resume second approach to building teams.
Payload at a glance
Payload focuses on Payments, Developer APIs, Mobile Payments, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Cincinnati. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://payload.co