Patreon allows a direct relationship with your fans to generate revenue from your creative work.
Creator Partnerships Manager
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $500 million directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for Creative Partnership Manager to build and successfully onboard prospective Patreon artists & creators. This role will be based in Berlin and will collaborate with our teams in London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York.
A Creator Partnerships Manager is responsible for successful onboarding key artists & creators to the Patreon platform. This includes identifying target artists & creators, owning and operating outreach campaigns, attending industry events, and partnering cross-functionally within the Creator Partnerships organization to manage and grow a successful pipeline of creators. As Creator Partnerships Manager you are also responsible for internal and external evangelism for artist & creator needs internally and serving as an ambassador for the Creator Partnerships' team, our mission, and our consultative engagement capabilities. What you would do:
- Identify, recruit, and partner with the world’s artists & creators to launch their membership strategy
- Qualify inbound opportunities when artists & creators sign up to the Patreon platform to ensure that we are working with all key creators to drive a successful launch
- Identify untapped creative communities and coordinate cross-functionally to execute outreach campaigns
- Be the voice of our target artists & creators within Patreon and ensure we build products that serve the needs of established artists & creators building businesses around their art.
- Use data to iterate on a consultative engagement process and instill confidence in our membership expertise with creators. Skills you possess:
- Partnerships Expertise: You have experience in business development/partnerships and are excited by the prospect of working with key strategic partners. You are eager to learn the skills to effectively drive partnership engagements forward. 3 - 4 years of partnerships experience or other applicable experience (Media, Consulting, Program Management, Business Development, Sales, Technology).
- Business Outcome Focused: You boil projects and objectives down to their business outcome and execute diligently towards strategic business outcomes.
- Forecasting: You are detail-oriented and are diligent in updating creator records.
- Positive Outlook: You stay positive in the face of challenges, and think creatively to find solutions.
- Critical Thinking: You are a strategic and creative thinker who can align the incentives and priorities of multiple parties.
- Communication: You are a clear, concise communicator. You understand the importance of documentation and organization.
- Cross-Functional Alignment: You are a great teammate and document requests clearly and package projects to help your teammates effectively plan and offer their resources. You respect teammates time and operate as a strong corporate citizen to help other teams meet their objectives.
- Core Behavior Ambassador: ** You exemplify Patreon's core behaviors and influence others around the organization. **How you’ll grow:
- Your work will directly contribute to Patreon’s mission and bottom-line goals.
- You will have the opportunity to grow with the Creator Partnerships function at Patreon and take on new projects as the organization grows.
- You will build deep relationships across the organization.
- You will be asked to draw and summarize insights.
- You will learn and codify how to help creators launch and grow their membership businesses, and how to drive strategic partnership relationships with creators.
- You will get to interact with interesting and influential creators across a variety of creator categories. You’ll love working here if:
- You care about getting artists and creators paid
- You work best in a highly collaborative environment
- You’re metrics-driven in your decision-making
- You strive to improve existing processes
- You want to work with teammates who excel at their jobs and have artistic talents
- You are committed to challenging the status quo and make sure our culture at Patreon is among the most diverse and inclusive places to work
Who you'll work with:
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill on it. We believe that hiring smart, thoughtful, people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
Thanks very much for taking the time to learn about the team behind Patreon. If you want to join us changing creator’s lives, we’d love to talk.