Patreon allows a direct relationship with your fans to generate revenue from your creative work.
Marketing Program Manager
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $500 million directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Marketing Program Manager to introduce the Patreon platform to creators and their fans, position our Patreon brand in Europe and bring it to life with the help of our creators.
A Marketing Program Manager is responsible for activating and evangelizing our brand within the growing creative community and their fans. In your position, you will collaborate with the Go To Market Team in the US and Creative Partnerships globally to develop and launch brand and ABM campaigns. You will be based in Berlin and collaborate with our teams in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York. You will implement best practices, develop and drive brand and performance-driven campaign strategies, track results and implement mechanisms to build, iterate and streamline effective storytelling across multiple channels and brand experiences. As a person you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are well connected and feel comfortable in the versatile creative scene. What you would do:
- Develop and manage integrated marketing programs and manage creative execution between GTM strategy, Creative Partnerships, and Product Marketing in collaboration with the teams in the US and UK
- Build ABM campaign plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs and develop outbound tactics
- Create, measure, track and analyze marketing campaigns to understand customer behavior and overall marketing success.
- Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships
- Build and own all timelines and be responsible for keeping your internal and external partners on schedule, securing and impactful as well as emotive creative execution.
- Develop and own the event roadmap, drive promotion campaigns and help increase the attendance of qualitative creator leads
- Evangelize the Patreon brand in our community of creators and patrons Skills you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business management, communications (or similar degree) or the equivalent in experience.
- 5+ years of marketing experience with a focus on digital marketing and content strategy
- Driven and engaged marketer who can share our Patreon story through compelling content
- Highly skilled in performance marketing strategy, execution, reporting and consulting
- Experienced in monitoring and analyzing data related to lead generation, engagement, funnel tracking and automation tools
- Successful track record of developing integrated and highly personalized omnichannel campaigns.
- Strong project management, communication, organization and collaboration skills.
- Knowledgeable in current digital marketing technologies and best practices in optimization for digital and social channels
- Experience in the creative industry
- Skilled in managing agency and contractor relationships How you’ll grow:
- Your work will directly contribute to Patreon’s mission and bottom-line goals.
- You will have the opportunity to grow with the Go To Market function at Patreon and take on new projects as the organization grows.
- You will build deep relationships across the organization.
- You will be asked to draw and summarize insights.
- You will learn about brand positioning, cultural marketing, platform marketing, and international expansion
- You will get to interact with interesting and influential creators and artist across a variety of creator categories. You’ll love working here if:
- You care about getting artists and creators paid
- You are entrepreneurial and like to work independent
- You love to bring new ideas to the table and launch a pilot
- You are driven and motivated to help grow a start-up in a team-centered environment
- You work best in a highly collaborative and global environment
- You are creative and innovative
- You’re analytical and metrics-driven in your decision-making
- You strive to improve existing processes
- You want to work with teammates who excel at their jobs and have artistic talents
- You are committed to challenging the status quo and make sure our culture at Patreon is among the most diverse and inclusive places to work
Who you'll work with:
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill on it. We believe that hiring smart, thoughtful, people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
Thanks very much for taking the time to learn about the team behind Patreon. If you want to join us changing creator’s lives, we’d love to talk.