Patreon allows a direct relationship with your fans to generate revenue from your creative work.
Sales Development Representative
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
What you will do:
- Inbound Creator Qualification Conversations : Every day, you’ll talk with creator sign-ups from all backgrounds and content categories on the phone to identify high-potential opportunities for the Mid-Market Creator Partnerships team.
- Creator Success Consultations : On these calls, you’ll also be responsible for consulting with creators to provide them with the information they need to run successful membership businesses on Patreon.
- Identify and Solidify Outbound Opportunities : You’ll tap into niche, passionate creative communities to generate high-potential outbound opportunities for the Mid-Market Creator Partnerships team.
- Provide Product Feedback : You’ll be the voice of our prospective target creators within Patreon and ensure we build products that serve the needs of established creators building businesses around their art.
- Track and Report Activity : You’ll use Salesforce and other tools to track your engagements and report on goal progress.
- Hit Goals : You’ll manage your calendar and priorities in order to achieve a goal number of opportunities passed to the Mid-Market Creator Partnerships Team.
Skills and experience you possess:
- 1-2 years of work experience (sales support or Tech a plus!)
- Communication: You are a clear, concise, and engaging communicator.
- Determination: You’re motivated by challenges and relentless in your pursuit of goals.
- Growth Mindset: You are eager to learn the skills to effectively drive partnership engagements forward.
- Organization: You are detail-oriented and are diligent in updating creator records.
Business Outcome Focused: You recognize that outcomes mean more than activity, and operate with a sense of urgency while maintaining positive outlook.
Projects you may work on:
- Inbound funnel conversion
- Creator event attendance
- Outbound target community outreach
What you will have the chance to learn:
- You will get to interact with interesting and influential creators across a variety of creator categories.
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the Creator Partnerships function at Patreon and take on new responsibilities as the organization grows.
- You will build deep relationships across the organization.
- You will be asked to draw and summarize insights.
- You will learn and codify how to help creators launch and grow their membership businesses, and how to drive strategic partnership relationships with creators.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on [LinkedIn
Thanks very much for taking the time to learn about the team behind Patreon. If you want to join us changing creator’s lives, we’d love to talk.