Solution for real-time data analysis, one-click coaching and intelligent meeting agendas
About the position
We're looking to grow our sales team with effective, thoughtful, and hardworking Account Executives who are excited to transform the way managers interact with their teams. In this role, you’ll sell a technically complex product to a range of business functions (sales people, support teams, recruiters, to name a few) and be an integral part of our early team, building the foundation of our future sales organization. You will also be the dominant driver of revenue growth, evangelizing our platform to a variety of stakeholders.
The person who joins our team is highly collaborative, loves to learn, and is energized by the opportunity to lay the foundation for our sales organization. We’ve had great early resonance in the market, and we’re just getting started.
What you’ll do
- Manage full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to navigate complex sales cycles
- Lead compelling presentations of Pathlight’s product and vision and build effective business cases for a broad range of audiences (from c-level executives to frontline managers)
- Influence foundational sales strategy and approach
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years experience as a closer in SaaS sales with a record of high performance; 1-2 years as an early salesperson at a venture-backed high growth company preferred
- Excellent communication skills - you write a great email and give an excellent technical demo
- Energy, grit, and flexibility needed to thrive in a constantly changing work environment
- An innate ability to self-start, prioritize, and creatively problem-solve
- A diverse skill set that allows you to navigate organizations to identify key stakeholders, develop champions, align buyers,and build and communicate ROI
- Bonus: experience selling SaaS products to sales or customer service teams
What you'll get
- Ownership over key accounts that drive the business forward
- Impact - on our customers, our sales strategy, and our top-line growth
- The opportunity to collaborate with team members across the company
- A culture that promotes discussion, discovery, and diversity of perspective
- A rigorous and supportive environment that encourages you to bring your ideas forward, use data to support decision-making, and take calculated risks
- 401k and medical, dental, and vision benefits
At Pathlight, we believe diversity is critical to building a product that will serve the needs of all of our users. Pathlight is committed to building an environment where people of all backgrounds can do their best work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pathlight at a glance
Pathlight focuses on Internet, SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Pathlight has raised $9.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.