Solution for real-time data analysis, one-click coaching and intelligent meeting agendas
Fullstack Engineer (Python/React)$120k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.25%
About the position
We’re looking for hungry and talented full-stack engineers to help build beautiful products that will empower managers to lead their teams to success every day.
Our engineering team comes from a variety of backgrounds and previous experiences, an accomplishment we find pride in. We try to hire only those who are eager to make significant contributions to a product, have a strong desire to own portions of our tech stack, and want to grow their skills as an engineer in multiple areas.
You're a good fit if you are
- Looking for the opportunity to be an engineer at an early company
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excited by complex problems and wanting to grow
- Passionate about web development
- Love to build things
What you’ll do
- Build features end-to-end, getting exposure to all layers of the stack
- Grow your skills in scaling a product for an early startup
- Collaborate with a small team on critical product decisions
- Work in a fast-paced, quick to adapt, team of talented engineers
What you’ll bring
- 1-3 years experience at a growth tech company working on core features/architecture
- Expertise with Python
- Expertise with HTML/CSS
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with React
Nice to haves
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with AWS
- Background in UX Design, data science, or analytics
- A dog, we like dogs.
At Pathlight, we believe diversity is critical to building a product that will serve the needs of all of our users. Pathlight is committed to building an environment where people of all backgrounds can do their best work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pathlight at a glance
Pathlight focuses on Internet, SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Pathlight has raised $9.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.