Solution for real-time data analysis, one-click coaching and intelligent meeting agendas
Senior Fullstack Engineer$140k – $160k • 0.25% – 0.5%
About the positionWe’re looking for hungry and talented full-stack engineers to help build beautiful and robust products that will empower managers to lead their teams to success every day.
Our engineering team comes from a variety of backgrounds and previous experiences, an accomplishment we find pride in. We try to hire only those who are eager to make significant contributions to a product, have a strong desire to own portions of our tech stack, and want to grow their skills as an engineer in multiple areas.
You might be a good fit if you
- Are looking for an opportunity to join a company as a founding engineer
- Have a passion for Python web development
- Find pleasure in a well designed API
- Excited by challenging problems and hold yourself to a high bar
- Love building things
What you’ll do
- Work across multiple parts of our stack
- Work on scaling a Python web application for a quickly growing company
- Be an integral part of product development beginning to end
- Have a seat at the table for making critical architectural decisions
- Work in a fast-paced, quick to adapt, team of talented engineers
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years experience at a growth tech company working on core features/architecture
- Expertise with Python
- Expertise with SQL
- Expertise with HTML/CSS
- Experience with React
Nice to haves
- Expertise with Postgres administration
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in deploying Docker containers
- Experience monitoring web application performance
- Worked in enterprise software, at a data analytics company
- Background in statistical analysis
- A dog, we like dogs.
Pathlight at a glance
Pathlight focuses on Internet, SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Pathlight has raised $9.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.