We take care of identity, so you can take care of your business
B2B Content Writer, Fulltime€35k – €45k • 0.05% – 0.1%
We're looking for a talented Content Manager, with knowledge of B2B copywriting/lead generation, SEO and content distribution, and community building.
We value independence and problem solving skills. You'll own this space completely from production to distribution and will be the voice of the company which means...
You’ll be working on:
- Content production (40%) and editing (60%)
- Coming up with creative and effective channels for content distribution
- Reporting on SEO progress and lead acquisition
- Building up & management of a community of developers and internal champions
- Seeking out partnerships for paid content and opportunities to grow our product through content
These skills will help you nail this:
- Native English speaker
- B2B experience (at least 2+ years)
- Strong SEO and content driven marketing experience
- Experience with content distribution via social media, forums and other channels including paid partnerships
- Excellent communicator and experience managing people
In return we’ll offer you
- A competitive salary and all the major benefits you'd expect (hardware of your choice, trainings, etc.)
- Flexible schedule and WFH opportunities (since the start of Corona we've been a remote team)
- A chance to work on one of the most exciting problems of the 21st century
- A diverse international team backed by leading VC's Regular team events
Our challenges are vast and creativity, resourcefulness and being solutions oriented are crucial. That means that we divide problems not tasks and emphasize autonomy in the approach. We strive towards a common goal and are all responsible for getting there. From accounting to design, we help each other achieve the best possible results by radical transparency and constant learning. We believe each one of us is a leader at this company and treat our peers accordingly.
If this feels like an environment you could see yourself in, we encourage you to apply and look forward to finding out more about you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Passbase at a glance
Passbase focuses on Security, Finance Technology, Cyber Security, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in New York City and Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Passbase has raised $4.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019 at a valuation of $12M.