SE/SSE - Full Stack₹8L – ₹18L
Full Stack Engineer
Join the Insurtech revolution with PasarPolis! We're looking for exceptional talents to come help us leverage technology to disrupt the insurance industry. With the largest insurtech funding in the region and 3 Indonesian unicorns as part of our investors roster (Gojek, Tokopedia & Traveloka) we are disrupting the insurance industry by:
- Creating easy to understand insurance products
- Redefining how and where insurance products are purchased
- Enabling simple and hassle-free claim process We are also using machine learning, big data analysis, and data science to build automated risk assessment.
• Development of frontend services and taking responsibility for scalability and reliability of them.
• Development of backend services which power our products and taking responsibility for scalability and reliability of them.
• Implement ongoing security systems
• Generate recyclable code libraries
• Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
• Translate and drive technology vision into action and world class product, as well as constantly solve problems and set strategy for our existing products as well as future product ideas.
• You are also expected to share knowledge to other engineers.
• Drive the business and help drive and focus execution in line with our core objectives.
• Work closely with QA Engineers for immediate bugs/issues resolution.
• Explore new techniques, technologies and software development approaches to improve existing system to keep up with the latest trend in software development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 1-6 years of experience in software engineering/development
• 2-3 years’ experience in building Web Services
• Experienced in Python + Django/flask
• Experienced in building REST API
• Good understanding of React/Angular, and Webpack
• Familiar with LAMP stack development environment
• Familiar with application life cycle management tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket/Git, etc and also CI/CD tooling.
• Familiar with Agile Software Development and SCRUM.
• Familiar with Cloud Computing (AWS / Google Cloud).
• Python / GoLang / Ruby on Rails
• REST API
Pasarpolis at a glance
Pasarpolis focuses on Insurance. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://pasarpolis.io/en