Plaid for Healthcare
Senior Software Engineer
Particle Health is looking for senior engineers to help us revolutionize access to and sharing of medical data! You will have ownership of various aspects of the Particle Health system and any resources needed to support it. You will take charge and build the foundational experience as well as a team around you as we grow. You will be responsible for creating that structure and environment technically and beyond -- with all the support and resources you need. We’d like you to have a lot of experience in creating, maintaining and expanding on distributed systems. The ideal candidate for this position will be a reliable and adept developer who is eager to take ownership over large, technical problems.
Our tech stack is currently Google Cloud based. We use a number of modern languages and frameworks to build out our services, including Go, Java, NodeJS (Typescript), and React.
- Creating a premier SaaS experience, allowing for streamlined on-boarding and extensive self-service
- Mentoring other members of the team, both technical and not
- Building patient centric experiences to enable them to take control of their medical data
- Expected that you will build robust, maintainable, observable components
- Writing and maintaining unit and integration tests across the stack
- Managing multiple serverless cloud environments, including deployment and configuration
- Keep our tooling up to date by staying up to date with the latest technologies
- Enjoys building useful and delightful user experiences
- Passion to solve health data interoperability
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future
- BA or BS Required.4+ Years experience building out secure, scalable systems
- Experience with backend/systems languages (Go, C++, Java, Rust, Python just to name a few)
- Familiarity with version control, such as git
- Located or willing to work in New York City
- Ability to work under conditions of ambiguity in a fast-growth, sometimes uncertain and complex environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
Particle Health at a glance
Particle Health focuses on Healthcare, Developer APIs, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.particlehealth.com