Plaid for Healthcare
Business Development Associate
As a Business Development Associate, you will understand and appreciate that our prospective customers and the market drive our business. The Particle Business Development team is responsible for managing our prospective clients and oversees revenue and customer growth.
You will bring your proven pedigree in closing business to the team and you will drive Particle’s future revenue engine by building relationships with prospective clients and bringing them onboard to become satisfied Particle customers.
In this role, you will be prospecting and selling to a wide spectrum of companies. Points of contact at our prospective clients include CEOs, CTOs, and Directors of Data and Engineering. You must be capable of engaging in business and technical discussions at multiple levels of the organization.
You will work closely with our Head of Business Development and CEO as you manage your own deal flow. You will become an expert at helping customers quantify their investment decisions and will come to work excited about prospecting and building our pipeline. We want someone who will actively participate in the development of our sales process, market positioning, sales software decisions, and the creation of assets.
- 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role on a fast-paced, rapidly-growing team.
- Prior sales experience with an API-focused platform preferred.
- Experience selling to multiple functional stakeholders, including C-Level.
- Understanding of Particle’s long-term vision and customer needs.
- BA or BS required
- Located or willing to work in New York City
- Experience executing outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities.
- Understanding of the healthcare data landscape.
- Experience with sales software.
- Ability to learn fast and quickly become self-sufficient.
- High capacity in verbal and written communication and data-driven sales.
- Motivation and ability to adapt in an environment that can change quickly.
Particle Health at a glance
Particle Health focuses on Healthcare, Developer APIs, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.particlehealth.com