Plaid for Healthcare
Head of Strategic Partnerships$120k – $180k • 0.15% – 0.35%
Job Description | The Particle team is still growing! As the Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will specialize in identifying, connecting, forming relationships, scoping partnerships and building Particle’s strategic partner network. You will be a Key Opinion Leader in all things related to patient access to data and must be passionate about solving problems in this space.
Role and Responsibilities | The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced Partnerships implementor, understand healthcare data & regulatory policy. We have ambitious plans and are excited to find someone who can take the lead on this important piece of the Particle puzzle.
- 5+ years in Business Development, Strategic Partnerships or similar
- BA or BS required, MBA preferred
- Located or willing to work in New York City + willingness to travel up to 25%
- Find, connect, develop relationships and execute agreements between Particle Health and Data Holders.
- Worked for or with EMRs in the past.
- Understanding of HIPAA, Info Blocking, TEFCA, HL7, FHIR and how DUAs work.
- Experience with Business Development, Contract Negotiation, Strategy Development and a track record of closing strategic partnerships in the past.
- Understands Particle’s long-term vision and can work backwards to break milestones into bite sized goals.
- High capacity in project management, communication, willingness to travel.
Particle Health at a glance
Particle Health focuses on Healthcare, Developer APIs, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.particlehealth.com