Plaid for Healthcare
Email & Analytics Growth Marketer
Our new marketing team is growing, and we’re looking for an analytics-first growth marketer to own our outbound efforts with serious email chops, plus some experience managing web analytics & advertising.
What You'll Do
- Build and shape our email strategy for customer growth, engagement, and retention.
- Design, scale, manage, implement, and improve our email marketing from soup to nuts. (Think of “email as a product.”)
- Get to know our customers deeply and identify new growth & optimization opportunities.
- Report on and manage our web analytics (including SEO optimization) to better support our team with themes, trends, and insights.
- Interpret customer feedback and identify themes, insights, and implications for the business.
- Help manage our paid acquisition and advertising initiatives.
- Engage cross-functionally to build data-driven marketing more profoundly into our process.
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of experience in growth marketing, ideally some on the B2B side.
- Expert-level HubSpot chops, with an expertise of combatting the spam filters of both customer inboxes and their brains
- Lotsssss of love for email, data, and analytics as they pertain to lifecycle marketing.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
- Demonstrated success in building an email list that converts.
- A proactive mindset motivated to test, innovate and push the standard boundaries of marketing
- An understanding and passion for improving healthcare.
- Living or able to move to New York City.
- Have either been at a startup that scaled-- or has both experience at a startup and at a larger organization with scale.
Ultimately, you’ll play a key role on a team committed to catalyze dramatically improved healthcare through more accessible and actionable medical information.
Particle Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
Particle Health at a glance
Particle Health focuses on Healthcare, Developer APIs, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.particlehealth.com