The Connected Worker Platform for Global Industrial Enterprises
Parsable gives frontline workers a digital edge in an increasingly automated world. We develop powerful, user-centric software which creates better outcomes, greater work opportunities and awesome products at some of the largest enterprises in the world. Companies like Georgia-Pacific, Henkel, Suntory, Corteva Agriscience and Shell rely on Parsable's mobile-first Connected Worker Platform to empower their industrial workers with modern digital tools and measurably increase productivity, quality and safety across their operations.
The Project Manager is part of the Customer Success team at Parsable. Once a sale closes, the coordinated handoff to the Customer Success team helps our customers deploy, scale and ultimately succeed. The Project Manager has the opportunity to work with multiple customers across industries. As the working level project champion at the customer, you’ll ensure Parsable is delivering on our commitments and the customer champion is delivering on theirs. Cross functional coordination with additional stakeholders including Implementation Consultants, Account Executives, Product Managers and Support is a big part of this role. If you’re ready to join a team-oriented environment making a real difference in peoples lives and you speak both German and English, apply now.
- Collaborate with the Parsable Sales team and the Customer to establish deployment scope, timelines, and success criteria
- Own the customer deployment, keeping track of status externally and internally with accountability for executing against plan
- Provide central coordination while leveraging team members to implement the deployment plan, e.g. schedule trainings and ensure ontime deliverables
- Lead regular calls, from deployment kickoff and sales handoff, through the tipping point in the customer’s deployment when they can scale on their own
- Report project status to internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
- Enhance processes, tools, and playbooks to provide consistent oversight across customer
- German and English language skills required
- 5+ years experience managing 5+ projects (minimum 6 months in length each) from scope definition through to post-delivery support, ideally SaaS based and external client facing
- Track record of building strong relationships with customers and internal teams at all levels with the fortitude to hold them accountable for milestones and deliverables
- Strong organizational and detailed-oriented work style - work may get de-prioritized but nothing slips through the cracks
- Ability to visualize and summarize multiple team work streams for a high level progress snapshot while also zooming in to understand the details
- Understanding and communicating the trade-offs between scope, time, cost, flexibility in order to help the team make effective decisions.
- History of managing multiple projects
- Adaptability while ensuring overall success metrics are still achieved.
*At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. *
Highly competitive, comprehensive health coverage
You and your family’s health and wellness come first!
Paid parental/new child bonding leave
We prioritize family – of all stripes and types – above all else.
Flexible paid time off policy
No matter what the role or title, we all need a breather from work
Learning and development
Get inspired by guest speakers, hack-a-thons, and online learning courses through "Udemy."
Enjoy catered lunches once a week, team and company-wide offsites, team breakfasts, and happy hours.
All new hires take part in our robust week long onboarding session where they get to meet with leaders from across the organization and learn our product in-depth!
Whether it’s cleaning up a local beach or helping out at a food bank, we love giving back to our communities.
Early weekend start
We wrap up at 3 p.m. every Friday to get a head start on the weekend
Work on the latest tech
Work with the latest modern frameworks, languages, and tools.
Parsable at a glance
Parsable focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Energy, and Manufacturing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Dublin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Parsable has raised $133M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2020.