The Connected Worker Platform for Global Industrial Enterprises
Parsable gives frontline human workers a digital edge in an increasingly automated world. We develop powerful, user-centric software which creates better outcomes, greater work opportunities and awesome products at some of the largest enterprises in the world. Companies like Georgia-Pacific, Henkel, Suntory, Corteva Agriscience and Shell rely on Parsable's mobile-first Connected Worker Platform to empower their industrial workers with modern digital tools and measurably increase productivity, quality and safety across their operations.
Parsable is hiring an EU-Based (France/Germany preferred), Support Engineer to support and troubleshoot software, hardware and API/integrations for Parsable customers. Support Engineers are expected to deliver effective support to technical and non-technical users across a broad range of technologies via email, phone and other channels as requried. You will collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Implementation Consultants, Product Managers and Engineers to identify, escalate, and drive technical issues through to resolution. This role allows you to live anywhere in the EU but German or French language fluency is required.
- Following a case from the first contact through to resolution. We’re a lean team, so ownership over every interaction and the escalated case is extremely important. You will feel comfortable shepherding cases and escalations, collaborating with other Parsable teams to ensure your cases get the attention and prioritization they need, including following up in a timely manner with the customer.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in an environment where processes and responsibilities may change on a weekly basis as the business grows, wtih the ability to identify and take on projects to solve for gaps in the support process
- Review, gather, and surface customer feedback, feature requests, and product enhancement requests.
- Develop, manage, and contribute content to the Help Center, help.parsable.com. A large portion of effective proactive support is providing top-notch self-service materials that are consistently updated with product changes and enhancements.
- Identify, refine, and establish new support processes to provide our customers with the best possible customer experience.
- Internal and external product and subject matter expert, delivering your expert-level knowledge in an effective manner to technical and non-technical users across a wide range of channels.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule throughout the year.
- 3+ years working directly with SaaS customers in a fast-paced environment required.
- Fluent and comfortable working in English and either German or French required.
- Experience with technical issue troubleshooting, documentation, and escalation in a SaaS company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience communicating technical information to non-technical audiences. Communicate clearly and handle pressure situations.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal oversight/direction in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Team player willing to roll up sleeves and tackle challenges
- Consistently go ‘the extra mile’ for the cases you’re working on and for your customers.
*At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. *
Highly competitive, comprehensive health coverage
You and your family’s health and wellness come first!
Paid parental/new child bonding leave
We prioritize family – of all stripes and types – above all else.
Flexible paid time off policy
No matter what the role or title, we all need a breather from work
Learning and development
Get inspired by guest speakers, hack-a-thons, and online learning courses through "Udemy."
Enjoy catered lunches once a week, team and company-wide offsites, team breakfasts, and happy hours.
All new hires take part in our robust week long onboarding session where they get to meet with leaders from across the organization and learn our product in-depth!
Whether it’s cleaning up a local beach or helping out at a food bank, we love giving back to our communities.
Early weekend start
We wrap up at 3 p.m. every Friday to get a head start on the weekend
Work on the latest tech
Work with the latest modern frameworks, languages, and tools.
Parsable at a glance
Parsable focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Energy, and Manufacturing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Dublin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Parsable has raised $133M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2020.