The Connected Worker Platform for Global Industrial Enterprises
Sales/Go-To-Market Operations Manager
Parsable gives frontline human workers a digital edge in an increasingly automated world. We develop powerful, user-centric software which creates better outcomes, greater work opportunities and awesome products at some of the largest enterprises in the world. Companies like Georgia-Pacific, Henkel, Suntory, Corteva Agriscience and Shell rely on Parsable's mobile-first Connected Worker Platform to empower their industrial workers with modern digital tools and measurably increase productivity, quality and safety across their operations.
The Sales/Go-to-Market Operations Manager will manage processes, tools and reporting in order to maximize efficiency within the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success at Parsable. They will support the company’s revenue goals by collaborating across the organization, driving change management, designing and maintaining the enablement program and ensuring business strategy drives execution. This role is remote and be located anywhere in the US and Canada.
- Identify areas of improvement within the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success organizations, proposing potential solutions to cross-functional stakeholders
- Maintain internal Sales & Customer Success processes, creating & updating documentation as needed
- Create reports and dashboards to provide insights into pipeline, productivity, and customer health
- Identify knowledge and skill gaps, proposing and facilitating programs/sessions to bridge those gaps, coordinating with internal and external contributors on enablement sessions and content delivery
- Drive with change management when new strategies, tools, and processes are implemented
- Facilitate deal desk and approval processes
- Manage ongoing enablement programs for customer-facing roles (annual sales certification, monthly product updates, biweekly sales enablement sessions, weekly Go-To-Market email bulletin, etc.)
- Support day-to-day inquiries from Sales, engaging cross-functionally as needed to achieve a resolution
- Assist with management of the tech-stack utilized by Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Surface and address issues regarding data integrity
- Manage the sales forecasting methodology with direction from Sales leadership
- Facilitate quarterly OKR reviews
- Support Finance in variable compensation calculations for payouts
- 4+ years relevant experience in a SaaS environment required (consulting, sales operations, marketing operations, customer operations, or business operations)
- Experience with Salesforce Admin a must. SalesLoft and Hubspot nice to have
- Passionate about continuous improvement and scalable processes
- Adaptable to changing needs and situations in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and results-oriented
- Effective, clear, and concise verbal and written communication
*At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. *
Highly competitive, comprehensive health coverage
You and your family’s health and wellness come first!
Paid parental/new child bonding leave
We prioritize family – of all stripes and types – above all else.
Flexible paid time off policy
No matter what the role or title, we all need a breather from work
Learning and development
Get inspired by guest speakers, hack-a-thons, and online learning courses through "Udemy."
Enjoy catered lunches once a week, team and company-wide offsites, team breakfasts, and happy hours.
All new hires take part in our robust week long onboarding session where they get to meet with leaders from across the organization and learn our product in-depth!
Whether it’s cleaning up a local beach or helping out at a food bank, we love giving back to our communities.
Early weekend start
We wrap up at 3 p.m. every Friday to get a head start on the weekend
Work on the latest tech
Work with the latest modern frameworks, languages, and tools.
Parsable at a glance
Parsable focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Energy, and Manufacturing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Dublin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Parsable has raised $133M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2020.