The Connected Worker Platform for Global Industrial Enterprises
Implementation Consultant, EU
Parsable gives frontline human workers a digital edge in an increasingly automated world. We develop powerful, user-centric software creating better outcomes, more work opportunities and awesome products at some of the largest enterprises in the world. Companies like Georgia-Pacific, Henkel, Suntory, Corteva Agriscience and Shell rely on Parsable’s mobile-first Connected Worker Platform to empower their industrial workers with modern digital tools which measurably increase productivity, quality and safety across their operations.
The Implementation Consultant is a key member of the Parsable Customer Success team, responsible for understanding our customer's end-to-end business processes and providing guidance on ways to optimally implement our offerings. The Implementation Consultant is the knowledge base expert on Parsable product features and functionality, providing product training and assisting customers with implementation strategy. This role is based in the EU and candidates MUST speak German in addition to English.
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge in delivering Parsable solutions and best practices. Understanding of customer’s business processes and requirements in order to ramp and scale deployments effectively
- Trusted advisor to customer’s COE and/or Operations Managers for driving digital transformation
- Partner with our customers to build workflows for specific use cases using the rich capabilities of the Parsable platform.
- Drive Customer deployments by developing presentations, demos and videos
- Zoom/Travel to customer sites around the World to monitor usage, provide guidance, gather feedback.
- Document customer use cases for Product, Sales and Marketing teams to use
- 5-7 years enterprise software implementation or business consulting experience
- Experience with Business Process Development and Best Practices - demonstrable experience transforming business processes along with the implementation of enterprise software and best practices
- Industry domain knowledge in CPG and/or manufacturing space is a big plus
- Project Management experience either formally or naturally as a part of managing initiatives a plus
- Building trusted relationships with non-technical field workers and technicians as well as with customer project managers and IT teams
- Keen analytical skills and the ability to articulate business problems and proposed solutions with great thoroughness and precision.
- Experienced in Business Intelligence tools e.g. PowerBI, Tableau
- Self-starter & quick learner - ability to quickly pick up new software, including the Parsable product as well as the software solutions our customers currently use, which are often industry-specific
- Experience in a cross-functional role (such as Product Management, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, entrepreneurship) working through the full cycle of an initiative with disparate stakeholders
- Excited by professional growth with a fast-paced bay area tech company, taking on additional responsibilities and projects as needed
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time when needed
- Fluent in German and English
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred, MBA a plus
*At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. *
Highly competitive, comprehensive health coverage
You and your family’s health and wellness come first!
Paid parental/new child bonding leave
We prioritize family – of all stripes and types – above all else.
Flexible paid time off policy
No matter what the role or title, we all need a breather from work
Learning and development
Get inspired by guest speakers, hack-a-thons, and online learning courses through "Udemy."
Enjoy catered lunches once a week, team and company-wide offsites, team breakfasts, and happy hours.
All new hires take part in our robust week long onboarding session where they get to meet with leaders from across the organization and learn our product in-depth!
Whether it’s cleaning up a local beach or helping out at a food bank, we love giving back to our communities.
Early weekend start
We wrap up at 3 p.m. every Friday to get a head start on the weekend
Work on the latest tech
Work with the latest modern frameworks, languages, and tools.
Parsable at a glance
Parsable focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Energy, and Manufacturing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Dublin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Parsable has raised $133M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2020.