The Connected Worker Platform for Global Industrial Enterprises
Senior Frontend Software Engineer
As a member of our web engineering team at Parsable, the Frontend Software Engineer is responsible for building consumer-facing web features on our platform. You will help drive excellent overall performance and code quality of the application through meticulous, top-notch web platform maintenance.
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers and Quality Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Architect efficient systems that drive complex web interactions and rich experiences
- Deliver features and enhancements to Parsable Products that are secure, well-tested and performant
- Contribute reusable front-end components to internal component library
- 5+ years professional experience with React REQUIRED
- 5+ years of HTML/CSS including layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, accessibility
- 5+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Cloud deployment using AWS or other clouds
- Automated testing (Cypress, Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, AVA, tape, etc)
- Positive, solution oriented approach and mindset required
- Effective communication skills, regularly achieve consensus with peers, clear status updates
- Jenkins CI pipelines and automation experience
- Diagnosing, repairing and preventing performance and optimization problems success
- Git experience in a workspace environment
- Working knowledge of Server Side React (Next.js) and/or Server Side APIs (ExpressJS, Restify) nice to have
- Experience with Thrift, GRPC, Websockets nice to have
- Product and/or Enterprise company experience nice to have
CORE FRONT STACK
- React, Redux
Highly competitive, comprehensive health coverage
You and your family’s health and wellness come first!
Paid parental/new child bonding leave
We prioritize family – of all stripes and types – above all else.
Flexible paid time off policy
No matter what the role or title, we all need a breather from work
Learning and development
Get inspired by guest speakers, hack-a-thons, and online learning courses through "Udemy."
Enjoy catered lunches once a week, team and company-wide offsites, team breakfasts, and happy hours.
All new hires take part in our robust week long onboarding session where they get to meet with leaders from across the organization and learn our product in-depth!
Whether it’s cleaning up a local beach or helping out at a food bank, we love giving back to our communities.
Early weekend start
We wrap up at 3 p.m. every Friday to get a head start on the weekend
Work on the latest tech
Work with the latest modern frameworks, languages, and tools.
Parsable at a glance
Parsable focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Energy, and Manufacturing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Dublin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Parsable has raised $133M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2020.