API for on-street parking availability
Vice President of Sales$60k – $140k • 2.0% – 4.0%
Ai Incube produces and sells a city-knowledge cloud service and software API to enterprises. Our API enables customers to increase productivity of their consumer and customer solutions, especially in mobility and city applications. Our customers include fortune-500 enterprises such as car OEMs as well as smaller enterprises such as city-solution providers, and we have further smaller product sales to small and medium enterprises.
We are looking for a head of sales that shall play a pivotal role in scaling Ai Incube’s team. You will help us find product-market fit and improve our current product-market fit, you will mentor and manage our existing global sales team, develop and execute a hiring and on-boarding plan for future growth, and work to optimize our existing sales process to remove friction and accelerate time to close. You will work closely with Ai Incube’s CEO to develop and hit key business targets, and collaborate with cross-functional teams including CTO, product, and marketing.
By necessity, we are innovating a new way to sell SaaS into the mobility sector – with short sales cycles, lightning fast implementation, and significant up-sell within the first 12 months of working with a new customer. We are looking for someone who is excited to sell hands on, build a sales team, and deliver in a distributed startup environment. Our buyer is technical, no-nonsense, hates sales jargon, and is tolerant to high amounts of pain. The product works and we have a list of A-class customers and channel partners.
- Built GTM from nearly the ground up at a small, high-growth company and are excited about being a pivotal part of enabling two straight years of 3X+ scale (required)
- Directly sold software to a technical buyer at some recent point in your career, and have subsequently built and led software sales teams where the sale is product-centered with occasionally consultative element
- Are tactical and can get things done with ownership and urgency
- Loves nurturing, hiring, onboarding, and managing sales people Energy from seeing individuals on the team succeed and grow in their sales careers
- Demonstrated the ability to iterate on sales process or playbook
- Energized by the challenge of defining a new category of software
- All candidates must be willing to fly up to 50%.
- Technical background a plus, as you shall need to explain technology to your customers
- Due to the high volume of applicants, please include a cover letter that highlights your best high-growth experience. We look forward to meeting you!
Ai Incube (Parknav) at a glance
Ai Incube (Parknav) focuses on Automotive, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Munich, and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.