Energy Management Platform for Buildings. Guaranteed 20-30% Energy Savings
Sales Support Specialist$40k – $50k • 0.01% – 0.01%
Buildings in our beautiful cities, where we live and work are producing 40% of the CO2 going into our atmosphere contributing to global warming. We need to HEAT, VENT and AIR CONDITION our buildings 24/7. Most of the energy consumed in a building is for our comfort and 50% of it is wasted!!! This is because buildings have little to no technology to control this.
The state or condition of being equal, synonyms: balanced, equality, equivalence, uniformity, sameness, consistency, congruity, congruence, levelness, unity, coequality, parallelism, evenness "Parity of two things being perfectly matched with no waste"
Parity Inc. is a software service to eliminate energy waste from buildings!! Using AI, Parity Inc. is able to predict the amount of energy needed ahead of time to operate a building to meet its residents HVAC needs and adapt the building's systems and machinery. We save our customers and building operators:
1.Time through our mobile platform that provides early alerting services when things go down
2. Reduced environmental Impact with our carbon reduction tracking, and
3. Money $$ with monthly and annual energy savings reports delivered to their email.
WHY JOIN US?
Join our organization in a key role during a period of tremendous growth and directly contribute to its future success. Contribute to a world changing product that is working to make the world a better place through reduced CO2 emissions in multi-residential buildings. Have the autonomy to learn and grow in a fast-moving, hyper-growth start-up environment. So far we have saved almost 14 million lbs. of CO2 emissions… yes, that’s a lot!!
We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to partner with and support our team as we continue to scale. In this role, you will be an integral part of the sales team, whether it is supporting our Account Executives with proposals and presentations, Salesforce data entry and reporting or helping to coordinate with some of our partner organizations - you’ve got it covered. You will be an accelerator within the team and have a multiplier effect in helping others to be more productive, effective and efficient in all that they do.
• Assist the Sales team with the preparation of all sales proposals, presentations & contracts
• Own end-to-end Sales Administration, including tracking and reporting of sales metrics, communication around the Sales team and many non-client-facing sales tasks
• Maintain communication and coordination with sales partners including 3rd party vendors
• Maintain documentation of the Parity Sales Playbook, helping ensure that our Sales team is held to the highest standard, has the resources to succeed, and is trained consistently
• Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system
• 1-2 years of Administrative experience, ideally supporting a fast-moving start-up/scale-up or Sales team
• Salesforce.com experience will be advantageous
• An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Naturally inquisitive, have extremely high attention-to-detail, and are obsessed with ensuring everything goes as planned
• A constant learner, open to feedback from all sides and able to channel it into your own personal/professional growth
• A master communicator, whether it be through writing job descriptions, making changes to service agreements/contracts, or providing feedback to peers and colleagues
• Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus
Parity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. With a small but rapidly growing team of employees and contracted partners, Parity offers competitive pay and a range of employee benefits such as:
• Competitive wages and bonus opportunities
• Work for a cutting-edge and fast-growing SaaS business
• Work with a collaborative, dynamic and intelligent team
• Career advancement and growth opportunities within the company
• Generous family medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
• Regular team networking and social events
• Tech Package
• Paid vacations
This position is based In the Parity head office in downtown Toronto.
Parity at a glance
Parity focuses on Energy, Clean Technology, Clean Energy, Big Data, and Software. Their company has offices in New York and Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Parity has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.