Making Restaurant Life Easier
Biz Ops Associate
We’re building the future of work by leveraging technology to connect understaffed restaurants with workers looking to improve their lives. Restaurateurs find that maintaining a fully-staffed restaurant is nearly impossible. Today, Pared works with thousands of restaurants in multiple markets including some of the best chefs in the world including: Thomas Keller, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Dominique Crenn and many more. We have over 100,000 hospitality professionals signed up on the platform and growing every day. We are rapidly expanding to new markets and helping more restaurateurs and hospitality professionals with the mission of making restaurant life easier and are looking for great people to join the Pared team. Read more about us in our feature in The New York Times.
We're looking for a self-starter with professional restaurant experience to join our team as a Biz Ops Associate based in New York City on a part-time basis (20 hrs/week). As a Biz Ops Associate, you'll be a vital part of our biz ops team, working closely with our Biz Ops Managers in the daily operations of Pared.
- Manage a pipeline of Pared Pros and facilitate their onboarding process from application to approval
- Communicate and correspond with candidates quickly and efficiently
- Conduct phone screens, in-person interviews, and skills assessment tests and summarize feedback on applicant qualifications
- Understand all the basic job requirements for staff level positions in restaurants, caterers, and other food service businesses
Who you are:
- At least 2-3 years of professional restaurant experience
- Exceptional communication and interviewer skills
- Familiarity with the Google Suite (sheets, docs, drive, maps)
- Proficiency in adapting to new technology
- Culinary School graduate a plus
- Basic Spanish language skills a plus
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree
We Value Diversity and Inclusion
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Pared are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.