Making Restaurant Life Easier
Group Product Manager
We’re building the future of work by leveraging technology to connect understaffed restaurants with workers looking to improve their lives. Restaurateurs find that maintaining a fully-staffed restaurant is nearly impossible. Today, Pared works with thousands of restaurants in multiple markets including some of the best chefs in the world including: Thomas Keller, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Dominique Crenn and many more. We have over 100,000 hospitality professionals signed up on the platform and growing every day. We are rapidly expanding to new markets and helping more restaurateurs and hospitality professionals with the mission of making restaurant life easier and are looking for great people to join the Pared team. Read more about us in our feature in The New York Times.
As a Group PM, you will own our core Gigs Marketplace product. You will be partnering with engineering and design to identify, define, and ship initiatives that make a significant impact on our core business. This is an opportunity to lead and drive the direction of an innovative marketplace.
- Build a deep understanding of the user journey in both core product and new products
- Own roadmap and vision with an deep understanding of risk, reward, and trade offs
- Allocate engineering resources and partner with design and marketing to execute
- Ship, iterate, and learn while making high velocity data-driven decisions
- 3-5 years of experience in product management roles
- Worked in a successful product-driven company culture
- Experience at a startup or started their own company. Doesn't matter if it failed or not. We respect the dreamers and hustlers
- Highly analytical and data driven. SQL experience is ideal. Backing ideas up with data is critical
- Cares deeply about design and isn't afraid of opening up Sketch to create wireframes
- Preferably has worked on both front-end and back-end components of a product or service
- Familiar with agile product development
- Experience with marketplace network
- Unabashedly loves food and eating at new restaurants
- Full health benefits including vision and dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Connections to get the hardest to get reservations
- Insider information on the newest restaurants
- Opportunity to advance in a growing company
We Value Diversity and Inclusion
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Pared are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.