Making Restaurant Life Easier
Performance Marketing Manager
We’re building the future of work by leveraging technology to connect understaffed restaurants with workers looking to improve their lives. Restaurateurs find that maintaining a fully-staffed restaurant is nearly impossible. Today, Pared works with thousands of restaurants in multiple markets including some of the best chefs in the world including: Thomas Keller, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Dominique Crenn and many more. We have over 100,000 hospitality professionals signed up on the platform and growing every day. We are rapidly expanding to new markets and helping more restaurateurs and hospitality professionals with the mission of making restaurant life easier and are looking for great people to join the Pared team. Read more about us in our feature in The New York Times.
Performance Marketing Manager (San Francisco)
Looking for experienced demand generation performance marketer who can drive new customer acquisition on the restaurant side of our business. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about fishing for new customers and gets a rush each time a new inbound signs up. The performance marketing manager will know and understand our customer personas so they can come up with the optimal creatives, audience segments, ad copy and creative experiments to drive growth and ROI. We want someone who is creative and innovative that is obsessed with iterating to optimize conversion rates and funnels. They love experimenting and A/B testing landing pages and ad creative to drive better and better results. This person will identify MQLs for our sales team or drive them to self-service on our website. Candidate ideally would have background in targeting restaurants or SMB customers. Must be familiar with Facebook ads, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, E-mail Marketing, Hubspot and preferably Salesforce integrations. We need someone who is highly analytical and metrics driven. Someone that will know off the top of their head what the conversion rates are for each funnel and how to best spend each dollar of marketing budget. Or will know what display image or words can get a customer to click and convert.
What You’ll Do
- Own KPIs with regards to acquisition, conversion, activation, retention and spending of customers.
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to gain insight about our customer profiles and leverage to create, execute and iterate a performance marketing strategy to acquire new customers.
- Work closely with our sales team to ensure quality of leads from both a spend and retention perspective.
- Manage and forecast campaign budgets and goals for each channel. Communicate learnings and insights to teams including marketing, sales, product, engineering and design.
- Own day-to-day management and optimization of ad campaigns on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Yelp and other potential platforms.
- Design our performance marketing playbook so we can rinse and repeat the recipe in each new market.
- Monitor and report results and ROI of all paid channels
Who You Are
- 4+ years experience in developing and executing on user acquisition campaigns across all major performance marketing channels (especially in SMB).
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets (at least $1M/year), agencies and deep expertise in SEMPassionate about marketing and stay on top of industry best practices and latest trends, strategies and technologies.
- Highly quantitative and analytical.
- SQL experience a plus.
- Experience working with Hubspot/Salesforce stack.
- Passionate about the restaurant world
We Value Diversity and Inclusion
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Pared are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.