Platform that automates and scales real work experiences between companies, schools, and students
Product Manager -- North America$50k – $65k • 0.25% – 0.5%
Paragon One makes experiential learning more scalable for students and companies. Our product, Remote Externships, are a more accessible form of internships for students. For companies like Facebook, Zillow, and HP, remote externships act as early talent identification and training programs that attract and engage more diverse student populations. Paragon One was founded by MIT alums and backed by YCombinator, Jason Calacanis, Foundation Capital, University Ventures, and Learn Capital.
We are looking for a strategic and entrepreneurial minded Product Manager to join an exciting and fast-paced team. This role is a good fit for someone who is adept at navigating ambiguity, can connect the dots between different opportunities, and has a passion for building a bridge between education and the workforce for students.
In this role, you will focus on student experience as well as employer needs. To succeed in this role, you must have a strong growth mindset, good product instincts, a knack for user psychology, and an analytical mindset to deliver innovative and impactful solutions.
You should only apply if you are personally interested in solving extremely hard problems in education and workforce development. We look for people who are mission aligned.
Here is a 4-minute video describing what we do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefgjh2_RPo
• Define roadmaps, establish OKRs and priorities while focusing on revenue growth, LTV and engagement
• Rapidly test and iterate ideas using growth tools, landing page tools, CRMs, no/low-code tools, and "growth hacks"
• Develop a deep understanding of student needs and requirements through research, data analytics and experimentation
• Develop a deep understanding of employer needs and requirements through research, data analytics and experimentation
• Rapidly iterate and evolve the product to meet the needs of a fast growing business, while creating extensible and scalable global solutions, and simultaneously looking for future user needs
• Build cross functional alignment to partner and execute on your ideas effectively
• Work with the CEO, CTO, and management to define and analyze key success metrics for the business
Skills and Experience
• Grit. We look for people who first and foremost have the perseverance to tackle problems, don't get easily discouraged, and don't give up. Our team is interested in working hard to make big things happen.
• At least 3 years of product management experience
• Experience with innovative consumer products and experience in a high growth environment
• Data driven decision maker with extensive experience using various low/no-code tools, landing page creators, A/B testing, and "growth hacks"
• Ability to drive a vision with customer-centric approach to problem solving
• Structured and analytical thinking
• Strong sense of ownership, roll up your sleeves and drive end to end product development
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas