Understand, Empathize, and Collaborate with anyone in any Language
Software Engineer$85k – $100k • % – 2.0%
We are looking for a highly skilled software engineer with a passion for machine learning. You should have a strong interest in Machine Translation technology and a demonstrated desire to work on cutting-edge machine translation and natural language services. You ideally should have a deep understanding of multilingual NLP concepts and their pivotal role in Neural Machine Translation.
In addition to ML expertise, you will function as a Full Stack Software Engineer rapidly iterating on our core product offering. You should be a versatile engineer comfortable working across the full stack, able and willing to contribute to architectural discussions, and open to learning new languages and technologies.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
• 1 year of relevant work experience, including software development.
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Java, or C/C++.
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
• Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar.
• Experience developing accessible technologies.
• Familiarity with Node.js
• Experience with cloud technologies and Micro-services based design and architecture
•Experience with DynamoDB, DAX and/or other managed non-relational DB & cache
Paradi at a glance
Paradi focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, and Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality. Their company has offices in Atlanta. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.