Parabola is a drag-and-drop productivity tool enabling everyone to automate manual data tasks
Product Designer$100k – $180k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Parabola is closing the productivity inequality gap with a drag-and-drop, visual programming platform. We're starting with knowledge workers (e.g., marketing, sales, operations) and empowering them to increase their productivity leverage and become self-sufficient without having to learn how to code.
Our users consistently describe Parabola as their new superpower that makes them feel empowered to solve any problem that comes their way.
Make a huge impact: You’ll be joining Parabola as one of our first 10 employees. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the company, scaling both your skills and experience as Parabola doubles down on our explosive growth. We'll work with you to set your own trajectory, and together ensure you have as much opportunity as you strive for. We're looking for people who want to come do the best work they've ever done, and we'll help make sure they're empowered to do so. Said differently, we're excited about where you're coming from but much more excited about where you're heading.
Parabola is a highly product-centric company, and we rely on our product team to help drive the rapid adoption and deep emotional connection our users have with us. Core to our mission is taking highly technical capabilities (e.g. a programming language, IDE, deployment process, serverless compute environment, cron job, etc.) and abstracting them away so that non-technical users can take full advantage in as natural a way as possible. We've made great strides here but we'll still early. As our product designer, you will be crucial in helping us deliver increasingly powerful features to our users in an increasingly easy-to-use way.
If you’re excited by solving these types of challenges and want to have a massive impact on the team and technology, we want to talk to you!
– Experience: You have 3+ years of experience in a high-caliber product teams.
– Designer: You have designed new and improved existing functionality on a system, delivering on time, well thought through designs.
– Leader: You are interested in growing into a leader within the company in all aspects—from design systems to product roadmap to overall team/business.
– Tinkerer: You know when an implementation or solution just isn't quite right. You work hard with the team to make it right over time.
– Can do: Your default is to figure out how to solve a problem, not why it can’t be done.
– Communicator: Your communication skills are top-notch. From high-level customer needs to in-the-weeds design challenges, you clearly communicate across all disciplines.
– Team Player: You are collaborative and firmly believe that with everyone working towards a common goal, we’ll get there faster and with a better end result.
– You are you: You are unique. You bring something great and uniquely awesome to the team. You are proud of who you are.
Parabola at a glance
Parabola focuses on SaaS, Sales and Marketing, Big Data Analytics, and Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Parabola has raised $2.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.