A drag-and-drop productivity tool enabling everyone to automate manual data tasks
Jobs at Parabola
The aha! moment when you first create something meaningful with code is a one of a kind feeling, and to someone who's never experienced it before, almost indescribable. At Parabola, we give that feeling to everyone whether or not they have a background in software engineering. Parabola is closing the productivity inequality gap with a drag-and-drop, visual programming platform. We're starting with knowledge workers (e.g., marketing, sales, operations) and empowering them to increase their productivity leverage and become self-sufficient without having to learn how to code. Our users consistently describe Parabola as their new superpower that makes them feel empowered to solve any problem that comes their way.
Showing 3 of 3 jobs
Senior Software Engineer
Posted 1 month ago
A great week would be..
Product Support Specialist
Posted 7 months ago
- Effectively answering our customer's questions on chat and email. The majority of our support requests are from people who need help thinking through their problems and connecting to various APIs. You'll be solving interesting logic puzzles within Parabola and collaborating with customers to come up with solutions that provide real value. Very little of your time will be spent resolving simple billing issues and reporting bugs (we don't get a lot of them!)
Product Design Lead
Posted 2 months ago
Give people superpowers
The aha! moment when you first create something meaningful with code is a one of a kind feeling, and to someone who's never experienced it before, almost indescribable.
Latest Stories and News
- 2 months ago
- Parabola announced an $8 million Series A investment led by Matrix Partners with participation from Thrive Capital and various individual investors.
- Ilya Sukhar from Matrix will be joining the Parabola board under the terms of the agreement. The company has now raised $10.2 million, including a $2.2 million seed round in 2018.
- Parabola wants to change the situation, when many workers today are still stuck doing a bushel of manual tasks, copying and pasting data into spreadsheets, sending out the same emails every morning and generally lacking any kind of automation because they lack coding skills.
- The company wants to use the money from this round to keep refining the design of the platform to make it even easier for non-technical users.