International, premium brands
User Acquisition / Paid Media Lead$70k – $100k
Pangaea collects and analyzes consumer purchase and behavioral data to create premium, international-first brands for the world’s fastest growing e-commerce markets. Our brands are built on a proprietary internationalization platform with competencies across warehousing/logistics, globally distributed performance creative, compliance and payments. We are backed by Google's AI fund Gradient Ventures.
Reporting into the Director of Growth, the User Acquisition / Paid Media Lead will be responsible for driving efficient acquisition at scale across Facebook, Snapchat and Tiktok as well as assisting in launch strategy for emerging brands under the Pangaea umbrella. This entails implementing and testing against best practices for user acquisition, conversion optimization, A/B testing, creative iteration, and streamlining processes across all owned channels.
Who We’re Looking For:
A data driven marketer with strategic expertise in Paid Social acquisition marketing spanning multiple channel verticals and specific background within Facebook and Instagram. You should be comfortable identifying opportunities for new audience targeting, understanding creative-based performance swings, and handling the day-to-day execution across channels to drive high retention growth at scale.
- Manage and execute $xxM campaigns across Facebook and Instagram at scale. Use learnings to launch across Pinterest, Snapchat, and Tik Tok.
- Daily use of reporting and in-platform analytics tools at the channel level to optimize and improve performance
- Identify opportunities to test new growth strategies to meet and out-perform CPA/Retention/LTV goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Analytics team to optimize ad buying strategies to company KPIs.
- Collaborate with our Director of Performance Creative to share key learnings and identify and exploit new scale opportunities.
- Analyze CRM data to understand retention metrics affected by acquisition strategy and create testing roadmap for new initiatives, promo testing, and funnel optimization
- Partner with rest of marketing team in execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns such as giveaways and partnership support
- Hire and manage Paid Social efforts across Pangaea brands.
- 3-5 years experience and proven success in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong knowledge of full funnel marketing tactics
- Highly analytical, with a deep understanding of marketing KPIs and optimization levers
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a fast-paced startup or agency environment
- DTC, e-commerce, or subscription e-commerce experience
Benefits include :
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Gym membership
- Free lunches
- Access to business books
- Foreign language lessons