Esports data & odds provider
Sales - Business Development Executive€30k – €50k
PandaScore is the esports data and odds provider.
We collect real-time data about competitive matches on video games such as League of Legends, Overwatch or Dota 2. Then, we deliver it in real-time as odds & statistics through a REST API and Websockets to the esports ecosystem. We currently work with worldwide media, professional teams, and score apps among others to enable the growth of their business with our products!
To collect real-time data from esports, PandaScore extracts raw data from live video feeds (Twitch, Youtube Live) using a Computer Vision & Deep Learning based software architecture. You can find here an example of how we get League of Legends Champions coordinates on the map.
Last few months, PandaScore has been expanding to esports betting market to become the first odds provider in one of the most developed markets in the industry.
Our products 🚀
PandaScore offers several kinds of statistics through its data product from fixtures (logos, team’s names, schedule of matches etc.) to real-time in-game events (kills, suicides, inhibitors destructions for league of legends etc.) so our customers can build any kind of product using our data.
To access our data, our customers use the REST API or Websockets depending on what they need (pre-match/post-match data or live data). We are also actively developing unique data-driven solutions (such as data visualization tools or coaching solutions) that enable our customers to enrich their product with our data.
Here some examples of how our customers use our product:
- upcomer.com is an esports media that uses our data product to provide offer data such as match schedules, match results, teams roster, players & team statistics on League of Legends, Dota 2, Overwatch and CSGO.
- teamgriffin.gg is an Asian esports team that uses our data product to provide the latest results of their team and insightful statistics on League of Legends.
Based on our data product, we are able to offer automated pre-match and in-play odds to bookmakers so can they can provide a wide and fun esports betting offer to their customers.
To do so, we designed deep-learning prediction models and trained them on live data and extensive historical data from esports teams, matches, leagues, tournaments, standings and more.
Bookmakers use our betting product through:
our trading dashboard that enables them to book matches, choose which kind of markets they want to offer and customize margin in a convenient way
our API to easily implement their customized odds feed coming from the trading dashboard into their product
What you’ll do 👇
We are looking for a Sales account manager who will be in charge of the sales of our products (data & betting), our business development, and customer care.
As esports is a very specific field, we need someone fearless, very organized, autonomous and proactive who is over all knowledgeable about our industry.
If you are looking for an impactful job in a fast-paced industry with great responsibilities and a wide range of missions, you are in the right place.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including prospecting in assigned industry verticals, lead qualification, online/in-person demonstrations, closing, contract generation, and account success
- Perform product demos with prospects using web tools
- Elaborate commercial proposals based on the understanding of the goals and challenges of leads
- Participate in several events to source opportunities and generate sales leads
- Take care of our customers and find relevant solutions to their challenges & expectations
- Track the performance of your actions to optimize your efficiency
- Provide a weekly sales leads progress report
- Continuously communicate with the product team about market expectations & requests to keep a competitive offer
What you’ll need 👇
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales (B2B)
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English and French
- Autonomous, reactive and proactive
- A hunter & entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and fast-paced environment.
- A strong results-oriented culture and a competitive spirit
- Ability to easily adapt your speech depending on your interlocutor/audience
- Knowledgeable about the biggest CRM tools on the market
`Bonus points 👌
You are a gamer and love esports 🎮
You already worked in one or more of the following industries:
What’s in it for you 🎁
- Gaming room (PS4, PCs, Switch)
- Video game credits 🤘
- Central office in Paris (Ⓜ️Bonne Nouvelle)
- Other usual perks (health insurance, transportation participation,...)
Join us! 🤝
- A base salary depending on profile/experience and bonuses based on your performance
- BSPCE (stock options)
- Paris, 40 rue de l’échiquier
- Start ASAP
What's next? ✌
If you are ready to join us, please apply below by uploading your resume (PDF).
You can expect us to review your application within the following weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for in-house interview sessions.
Pandascore at a glance
Pandascore focuses on B2B, Machine Learning, Video Games, Artificial Intelligence, and Computer Vision. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Pandascore has raised $3.167M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2017.