Custom Packaging, Done
Lead Packaging Project Manager$70k – $90k • 0.25% – 1.0%
Pakible (YC W15) makes it insanely easy for brands to create custom branded packaging.
Companies like Uber, Smile Direct, Native Cos, Samsung, Curology use Pakible to design and source their packaging from start to end.
You will work directly with new and existing accounts spending $5K to $50K+ monthly on packaging, anyone shipping product online is your primary target.
You will learn the ins and outs of packaging manufacturing and prototyping for boxes, bags, and supplies custom designed for the clients you will represent.
You will coordinate with your own team as well as structural designers, graphical, manufacturers, shipping providers, and in constant communication with the client.
Show us a proven track record of client project work.
Good with timelines / spreadsheets / illustrator.
Experienced with communication / collaborating with 3rd parties.
When you're ready, let's chat.
Send us a message on what makes you a great fit, and tell us about the hardest client project you ever faced.
- Proven track record with managing multiple projects for clients
- Experience with project management and client work
- Ideally experience with design or sourcing for physical products
Characteristics for success:
- Fantastic Communicator
- Organized / Every detail matters to you
- Comfortable and open to change within a fast-paced, small startup team
- Office in San Francisco (SoMa)
- Team Lunches
- Macbook + Monitor / Desktop
- Full Health + Dental + Vision
Meet your team
PAKIBLE at a glance
PAKIBLE focuses on E-Commerce, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, and Logistics. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, PAKIBLE has raised $1.635M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2015.