PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses
Business Development Representative (German or French)
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
As a member of the PagerDuty BDR team, you will play a meaningful role in the Sales department. You will be a representative of our PagerDuty brand by being the first point of contact with potential customers. You will also responsible for outbound prospecting into potential customers and growing the PagerDuty footprint within existing accounts. You will support a team of Account Executives in building pipeline and leading a territory.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a high-energy, motivated, and organized team member. This role will allow you to gain exposure to all aspects of a sales cycle and the ability to have a hand in some of the hottest opportunities we work on, in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Articulate the PagerDuty business value proposition to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest to stimulate opportunity
- Conduct high level conversations with senior level executives
- Manage leads and territory in Salesforce.com
- Consistently over-achieve quotas
- Prior sales development experience preferred
- Endlessly curious - you love asking questions and learning
- Fearless attitude - proven track record at achieving measurable goals
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com preferred
- Team player - working with your Account Executive to develop a territory plan
- Fluent in either French or German
Medical coverage on day one
Competitive pay and equity
Generous paid time off, and family leave
Daily lunches, unlimited snacks and coffee
Hands-on career and leadership development programs
20 hours paid volunteer time off annually
PagerDuty at a glance
PagerDuty focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Cloud Computing, and IT Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Toronto. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, PagerDuty has raised $173.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.