Software Engineer$80k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.5%
What you'll do
- Design and deliver robust maintainable microservices.
- Drive design decisions to improve the performance, maintainability, and scalability of our backend.
- Integrate with a with array of cloud providers (GKE/AWS/etc) and online services (Github/etc).
- Evaluate new tools, technologies and processes to improve team speed and efficiency.
- Actively participate in our evolving engineering process.
What we look for
> Design: you are comfortable designing and architecting for scale while understanding the tradeoffs.
> Learning: you have the ability to pick up new tools, languages and databases quickly.
> Scale: you have significant experience designing, deploying, and scaling services and systems at high volume.
> Metrics: you have experience with prometheus, datadog, or some api-driven monitoring & metrics system.
> Devops: you've have experience deploying and and maintaining client-facing production services.
> Skills: you've worked with Go or similar languages in the past.
> Experience: 3+ years of industry experience.
Pack Systems at a glance
Pack Systems focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Technology. Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://pack.io