Overtime is a sports network for the next generation of fans
Lifestyle Marketing & Creative Services Manager
TO APPLY, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND REVIEW OUR "HOW TO APPLY" SECTION.
Overtime is looking for our next Lifestyle Marketing & Creative Services Manager who will help build brand campaigns and develop the creative process for Overtime’s apparel and commerce division. This key position is an exciting and fast-moving role with responsibilities developing a narrative that speaks to our consumers across digital platforms, media, influencers and IRL. The ideal candidate has a mindset for disruptive ideas that break the mold and understands leveraging the power of trends to create conversion. The key responsibilities are creating and being accountable for UI deliverables and services.
Overtime is sports for the next generation of fans. As both a publisher and an influencer, we've built the inclusive world of sports we all wish was the norm by giving a platform to our community to be seen AND heard. We produce original content across YouTube, Snapchat and IGTV, as well as highly engaging shortform content on Instagram and TikTok. In just four years, we've amassed over 40 million fans and followers and drive an average of over 1.5 billion video views each month.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms, industry leaders, and athletes, including Spark Capital, Andreessen Horowitz Greycroft Ventures, Blue Pool Capital, Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony.
What you’ll do
• Develop and drive marketing programs reflective of strategy for lifestyle and eCommerce
• Own and drive integration of programs across all channels
• Support and program social media calendar and influencer programs
• Assist with management of lifestyle/eCommerce sales promotional calendar
• Support and drive creative editorial and brand concept briefs for lifestyle and collections/drops
• Work in close collaboration with apparel and product design under the same creative direction
• Develop eCom efforts for Overtime-owned channels, i.e. VIP/Loyalty/Membership/App integrated marketing
• Develop and manage local opportunities/in-market promotion and influencer programs with the support of the branded content and operations teams
• Work in close collaboration with the growth marketing manager and e-Com director to ensure flawless execution across owned platforms
• Create activations (pop-up shops, experiential events) by partnering cross-functionally
• Translate product concepts into narratives with exciting storytelling built for our audience
• Monitor and sometimes create social media trends and commerce integrations
Who you are
• Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and content creation
• Strong organizational skills and highly creative thinking
• Familiarity with current trends in content consumption and commerce integration
• A self-driven, team player who takes initiative
• Ability to prioritize and work in a multitude of ongoing projects while meeting tight deadlines
• Understanding of the entire marketing ecosystem and creative assets required across all platforms
• Not a traditional marketer that follows the status quo
• Ability to create and develop concepts without an agency
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Lifestyle Marketing & Creative Services Manager - Your Name." In your email, please include:
- Why you’re a great fit for this job
- How you heard about this job
- Why you like Overtime
- An example of previous brand/product campaigns you’ve created with visuals
- Bonus if you have own content channel that you can share
Overtime at a glance
Overtime focuses on Sports, Fantasy Sports, Startups, and Journalism. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Overtime has raised $35M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.