Make your team a revenue-driving machine. the market-leading sales engagement platform
Senior Technical Program Manager, Service Fabric
The Service Fabric team builds the foundational platform, components and tools to support a secure, resilient, distributed and scalable services ecosystem. In doing so, Service Fabric enables the engineering organization to emulate best practices and patterns around service configuration, datastore setup, and security. The mission for this role is to define and drive the Service Fabric strategy and roadmap. In addition, this role will own managing dependencies and communication with a broad number of internal stakeholders.
In this role you can expect to:
- Drive the Service Fabric roadmap for Outreach - defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the area
- Partner with engineering to build and maintain a roadmap around our prioritized Service Fabric backlog to serve our users (internal and external)
- Own instrumentation, monitoring, analysis and reporting of our APIs and foundational services
- Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with key stakeholders
- Worked with partners in internal Sales, Onboarding Success, Customer Success and Technical Success teams to ensure the Service Fabric strategy and roadmap caters to the needs of our customers, ensuring customer value
- Lead our Service Fabric release cycles end-to-end collaborating closely with senior peers, internal cross functional teams as well as external customers and partners
- 6+ years of experience building great products, including responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, and timelines
- High intellectual horse-power, deeply analytical, high EQ, curious, process oriented. Knows the art (user love) and science (metrics based growth) of program management
- Comes from an API and services centric company and culture. Must have designed, rate limited and built public APIs in prior experience. Strong people skills and can get a team excited about a API-first culture
- Strong technical aptitude; has prior experience in building external APIs and services ecosystems. Have worked with cross functional team to document, package, price API offerings to enterprise segments
- Strong people skills; can hype up a team rally behind a common product mission
- Ability to define long-term business strategy, and drive impact on short-term product goals
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Deep understanding of customer needs, and strong motivation to tackle their problems. Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem-solving
- Familiar with modern BI/visualization, sales-tech and mar-tech space. Ideally even built product integration with a Sales, Marketing, Analytics and BI platform
- Built, managed and maintained a product line in a related GTM motion in B2B/SaaS application stack
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or related graduate degree preferred
Full medical benefits
Employees get 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision.
A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
Flexible time off
We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Outreach at a glance
Outreach focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Sales and Marketing, CRM, and Sales Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Seattle, and Tampa. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Outreach has raised $239M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019 at a valuation of $1.1B.