Make your team a revenue-driving machine. the market-leading sales engagement platform
Onboarding Program Manager
Outreach is the leading sales engagement platform and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country. As a leader in the industry, we expect the Onboarding Program Manager, Field Enablement to build out and deliver a world-class onboarding program to equip our revenue teams with the right skills, knowledge, process, and enablement tools to maximize sales growth and customer success impact from day one. Your success will be measured by the overall business impact of our onboarding program, feedback from key stakeholders/participants, and deployment of a strategic, data-driven and at the same time empathetic approach.
This position is based in Seattle, reports to the Field Enablement Lead and is characterized by the following responsibilities:
- Assess our existing onboarding programs across sales development, sales, customer success, and professional services and develop a strategic plan
- Develop a strategy for connecting our various onboarding programs into a fully realized revenue onboarding program
- Oversee converting in-person onboarding program into a blended online experience
- Partner with Sales Development, Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Operations to build out highly scalable revenue onboarding program
- Set clear onboarding goals and metrics for sales development, sales, and customer success roles
- Design a dynamic learning experience that directly leads to our ongoing learning and coaching programs
- Partner with other content owning and producing stakeholders to ensure all onboarding content is up to date, easy to use and relevant for our key audiences
- Identify and implement a new tool or platform for managing our onboarding program
- Develop online onboarding courses and support materials in partnership with the Enablement Team
- Own the ongoing strategy for providing a world-class onboarding experience across our revenue teams
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, marketing, business, education or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of onboarding experience in SaaS organizations with increasing influence and responsibility (sales or success onboarding preferred)
- 3-5 years of online training experience (delivery and instructional design a plus)
- Successful history of customer first, result-orientation and ownership
- Ability to synergize business acumen with our GTM strategy and distill into exciting learning experiences
- Exceptional communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new business demands and changing environments
- Experience in fast-paced environments managing onboarding programs for customer-facing teams
- Startup experience a plus
Full medical benefits
Employees get 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision.
A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
Flexible time off
We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Outreach at a glance
Outreach focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Sales and Marketing, CRM, and Sales Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Seattle, and Tampa. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Outreach has raised $239M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019 at a valuation of $1.1B.