Make your team a revenue-driving machine. the market-leading sales engagement platform
Sr. Program Manager, Success
The Sr. Program Manager of Success at Outreach will own development and orchestration of strategic programs across our post-sales business units. In this role, you’ll partner with leadership to ensure that mission critical objectives are expertly planned and cross-functionally aligned, while driving outcomes across the associated workstreams. As an experienced program owner, you’ll focus our motions across the Outreach customer base and geographical locations as the company continues to grow. We’ll rely on you to unlock some of the most complex questions our senior leaders want to answer, and you’ll have high visibility impact throughout the business.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about translating ambiguous problem statements into crisply framed challenges and actionable milestones.
- You understand how your stakeholders make decisions. You’re an expert facilitator and negotiator that can build consensus across stakeholders at varying levels.
- You’re a collaborator who works cross-departmentally to achieve outcomes. You have partnered closely with sales, success, operations, enablement, and data teams on large scale programs.
- You’re an effective communicator who prioritizes quality of work and successful outcomes over ego. You’re an influencer due to the credibility of your results.
- You’re obsessed with risk mitigation, change management, prioritization, and driving interconnected workstreams.
- You’re an explorer, always seeking new ways to build and maintain healthy programs.
- You have proven experience in high growth SaaS companies and demonstrable experience in having “built it before.”
What You’ll Own:
- Building scalable programs in post-sales to drive alignment across our motions, offerings, and locations
- End to end planning and execution of key strategic initiatives with varied workstreams and business partners
- Alignment of stakeholders around program objectives, creating a well communicated execution schedule with actionable milestones to achieve program goals
- Ongoing identification of potential risks and proactive mitigation planning
- Ownership of ad hoc projects, as needed, related to strategic goals and stakeholder priorities
- Cross-functional partnership with other departments (Ops, Enablement, BI , Sales, Product, Marketing, etc.) to ensure the programs being created are synchronous with company-wide initiatives
- Influencing all levels of leadership ranging from analysts to C-Level executives
- Contribution to ongoing development of Success Programs Team charter and methodologies to ensure we are modeling a PMO center of excellence.
- Developing a proficiency in Outreach product capabilities and sales process best practices
- 7+ years of program management experience across Sales or Success, preferably within a B2B SaaS or subscription business environment.
- Demonstrable experience managing programs and projects in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Ability to develop program plans that are measurable and drive measurable outcomes
- Experience scaling motions across sales and post-sales teams, from self-service efforts to enterprise offerings
- Problem solving capabilities that combine long-term strategic thinking with day-to-day execution
- Passion and enthusiasm around organizational excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships and lead through influence across multiple teams and levels
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that increased team performance
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.
Full medical benefits
Employees get 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision.
A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
Flexible time off
We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Outreach at a glance
Outreach focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Sales and Marketing, CRM, and Sales Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Seattle, and Tampa. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Outreach has raised $239M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019 at a valuation of $1.1B.