Business Analysis Automation
Senior Account Executive
As a Senior Account Executive at Outlier you will have the unique opportunity to join a fast growing startup that's made up of a world class team with one common goal - to play to win. It’s clear that the future of enterprise data analysis revolves around advanced Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and Outlier sits at the center of this trend.
With your experience, rolodex and support from our team you will have the chance to own, and grow, your own sales vertical. In doing so you will not only make a measurable impact on the company’s growth, but also position yourself among your clients as a key thought leader in the growing area of automated analysis. This is your chance to capitalize on the momentum by joining a great team to accomplish something special.
As a Senior Account Executive at Outlier, you will:
- Own and achieve revenue targets
- Own the customer relationship by both converting inbound leads and developing new opportunities with our existing customers
- Help shape the Outlier product roadmap with customer-driven feature requests and improvements
To be a great fit for the position, you have:
- Sold Software-as-a-Service products to e-commerce customers
- Worked at an early stage company and are comfortable with fast paced environments and constant change
- A proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota, as well as designing sales plans for your team
- Sold in this vertical (large deals with fortune 1000 companies)
Outlier AI at a glance
Outlier AI focuses on Analytics, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Visualization. Their company has offices in Oakland. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Outlier AI has raised $30.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.