Sleep better days
Senior Fulfillment Manager
Oura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Oura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking candidates who want to make an impact on our journey.
We are looking for a Senior Fulfillment Lead to join our Supply Chain team who will be responsible for coordinating shipments and fulfillment operations, including collaborating with logistics service providers, daily monitoring of warehouse and distribution operations, and other required administration. This position will monitor inventory levels and manage inbound of stock replenishment according to global guidelines. This individual will also be responsible for providing internal support for all transportation and fulfillment issues. The ideal candidate will have worked with B2B and D2C requirements, and developed SOPs for incoming requests.
The ideal candidate is flexible but process oriented, and able to work at a fast-moving start-up. This individual is detail oriented and can hold others to a high standard. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-funded startup on the ground floor and is a highly visible role.
You’ll be based out of our SF office.
What You will do:
● Proactively investigate and resolve any logistics issues
● Act as a point of contact for freight forwarders in customs clearance questions.
● Record and report logistics performance and inventory accuracy.
● Manage claim procedure and maintain related statistics.
● Develop and implement efficient work methods and procedures.
● Train related colleagues and team members.
● Oversee all tasks related to the global logistics process, including develop SOP's for incoming requests
We would love to have You on our team, if You have:
● 8+ years of experience in a logistics or supply chain related position.
● Expertise in areas of:
- Parcel deliveries and international transportation
- Fulfillment center operations
- Customs clearance
- Delivery planning
- Sales order handling
- Customer service and order-delivery
- Inventory management
● Education related to logistics, technical or commercial.
● Strong experience working with ERP systems, preferably Netsuite.
● A proven track record of delivering results.
● Strong proof of experience working with large data sets using MS Excel
● Analytical and able to understand the dynamics of global supply chains.
● Experience working with an international or remote workforce.
● Highly driven and self motivated, proactive to resolve issues and increase efficiencies
● Collaborative and and an effective communicator: Written and verbal with cross-functional teams and executive leadership
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and are continually looking to improve their health and add to our benefits!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
- An Oura ring of your own
- Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
- 20 days of PTO
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura at a glance
Oura focuses on Fitness, Health and Wellness, Hardware + Software, and Wearables. Their company has offices in San Francisco, San Francisco Bay Area, Oulu, and Helsinki. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Oura has raised $48.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.
You can view their website at http://ouraring.com