Sleep better days
Sr. Netsuite Architect$120k – $180k
Oura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track their sleep and improve their wellness using the Oura ring and connected apps.We've helped thousands of people improve their sleep and understand their physiology.
We are looking for a Sr. Netsuite Architect to work and collaborate with the head of finance, head of customer experience, and the development team across multiple geographic locations to design and customize workflows within NetSuite to fit the specific needs of Oura and its customers, focusing on creating a smooth and intuitive process for all parties involved.
What You will do:
- Work with finance, business to business sales, and customer experience teams to optimize a client facing customer portal to be used by large B2B orders for a variety of partners and customers.
- Streamline existing processes and implementing new financial and operational workflows through system automation and integrations, reducing the amount of time spent creating or updating transactions
- Work crossfunctionally with departments to develop and build out NetSuite features to extract maximum value from our operating infrastructure
- Become a subject matter expert on the Oura product and drive solutions that will maximize the effect of NetSuite on day to day operations
- Successfully migrate legacy WOO data into NetSuite database.
- Provide product training materials or in person walk throughs of new systems or processes
We would love to have you on our team, if you have:
- 8+ Years NetSuite ERP development experience
- Understanding of modern data warehousing practices
- Extensive experience working with third party NetSuite integrations and NetSuite APIs
- Experience creating new forms, fields, and tables
- Experience with CSV imports into NetSuite services
- Ability to work cross functionally with various stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to work with an amazing team of passionate coworkers here at Oura!
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and are continually looking to improve their health and add to our benefits!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
- An Oura ring of your own
- Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
- 20 days of PTO
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Oura at a glance
Oura focuses on Fitness, Health and Wellness, Hardware + Software, and Wearables. Their company has offices in San Francisco, San Francisco Bay Area, Oulu, and Helsinki. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Oura has raised $48.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.
You can view their website at http://ouraring.com