Sleep better days
Customer Experience Content Specialist$55k – $60k
Oura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Oura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking candidates who want to make an impact on our journey.
Oura is looking for an experienced Content Specialist who can work and collaborate with our talented team Customer Experience team across different geographies to create an exceptional, unique, and positive customer experience. You will manage project development of all content across all CX sub teams (customer success, operations, and technical support) from idea inception to customer-facing deliverable.
You’ll be based out of our SF office.
What you will do:
- Continually gather feedback across the organization to improve support content, serving as a first point of contact for questions, requests, and time-sensitive updates from colleagues.
- Proactively plan and create content for scheduled product launches; drafting necessary articles/canned responses and updating existing articles/canned responses in preparation for launch dates.
- Create copy that is informative, engaging, audience appropriate and strategically delivered to support our customers along their journey with Oura.
- Shape product experience and contribute to UX by creating useful, meaningful text copy to help users within the product, as well as writing documentation, how-to articles, etc.
- Responsible for initial drafts of all content under the CX content umbrella, to be submitted for review prior to publishing.
- Responsible for cross-referencing content across the entire organization to ensure CX content aligns with product, marketing, business development, and science teams.
- Collate feedback from internal stakeholders to help inform the overall content strategy for the CX organization.
- Regularly analyze Oura’s content ecosystem to update, maintain, and improve content to ensure performance.
- Perform regular competitor analysis to inform and improve Oura’s CX content approach.
4-year degree from an accredited institution
Gives and welcomes feedback
Excellent organizational skills and a sharp eye for proofreading errors and other mistakes
Care for quality of user experience, as much as quality of writing
Ability to work in a fast environment creating content for frequent product release schedules
Experience in B2C products, creating creative multi-channel content to engage audiences
A plus if you’ve written for the tech space in the past
Ability to interface and interact with employees and leaders at all levels of the company.
- Experience with Zendesk
- Knowledge of Oura and/or other wearables
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and are continually looking to improve their health and add to our benefits!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
- An Oura ring of your own
- Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
- 20 days of PTO
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura at a glance
Oura focuses on Fitness, Health and Wellness, Hardware + Software, and Wearables. Their company has offices in San Francisco, San Francisco Bay Area, Oulu, and Helsinki. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Oura has raised $48.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.
You can view their website at http://ouraring.com