The Primary Marketplace
Mid/Senior Python Engineer£55k – £75k • 0.01% – 0.2%
We're looking for an experienced mid/senior Python engineer to join us as we rapidly grow the product offering. You'll be expected to build outstanding new features, ensuring that they are extensible, modular and re-usable. We have been migrating the infrastructure to a more micro-service based architecture using Docker/Kubernetes and we're starting to see significant benefits. You'll be expected to have a very solid understanding of algorithm design and system architecture, helping to scope out the solutions. You'll have a lot of autonomy to use the best tool for the job.
- 3 years+ commercial experience in Python
- Experience working with python web frameworks and building APIs using Django
- A strong focus on code quality and a desire to get things done the best possible way
- A desire to test ALL the things
- Eagerness to get things shipped and being used as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Experience in architecting and building scalable web applications
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Competitive salary plus equity package
- Established client base (Bank of America ML, BNP Paribas, The World Bank etc…)
- Work with latest technologies (we aim to track the latest Python/Django/Angular versions)
- Get to participate in architectural and technological decisions
- Flexible working hours (before 10am)
- Flexible working from home (WFH Wednesday)
- Annual training budget up to £500 to attend conferences and workshops
- Friendly, multi-cultural team, regular team drinks, events
Annual offsite somewhere hot (South of France last time!)
24 days paid holiday plus bank holidays plus your birthday off
£500 home office budget
Cycle to Work Scheme
Origin at a glance
Origin focuses on Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Hong Kong and London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Origin has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015 at a valuation of $5.5M.