Frictionless relationship commerce generating recurring revenue for your business
We’re passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. We’re a B2B SaaS platform helping the world’s most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
We’re looking for experienced Account Executives to join our sales team as we continue to see significant business growth! You’ll be working alongside the most talented team in the business - including our new Chief Revenue Officer (read more here).
The Account Executive role is responsible for delivering and closing new and incremental business. You’ll be excited to challenge the status quo of retail and dedicated to going the extra mile to ensure our clients’ success. You’re a strategic and consultative sales professional who understands the importance of finding the right solution for your clients.
You have sold into retailers and brands before in your past roles, you are passionate about product knowledge and understand the complexity in building a solution that will require multiple stakeholders to sign off. You are laser-focused throughout all stages of the sales cycle and are experienced in selling a SaaS solution to enterprise-level clients.
Ideal candidates will thrive in a collaborative, high-impact, high-revenue producing role.
What you will do:
- Deliver new business and incremental revenue across your assigned territory
- Create strategic sales plans to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Establish relationships with prospective customers within a defined territory, create “internal champions” within the business, have a “Land and Expand” mentality.
- Manage, prospect, qualify, forecast and pipeline sales activity in Salesforce in order to hit revenue targets and quotas.
- Champion Ordergroove’s SaaS platform and vision for prospective clients through product demonstrations, trade shows, market events and special initiatives.
- Guide strategy around pricing, new business, expanding existing relationships.
- Disciplined to achieve against monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Partner with Client Services, Finance, and Product to execute a seamless experience for our new and existing clients.
- 5+ years selling into retail organizations or have a history of closing clients.
- 7+ years of sales experience in Enterprise technology, SaaS, eCommerce or subscription service environment.
- Track record of consistent overachievement of quotas and revenue goals within large enterprise accounts; “Land and “Expand” strategy.
- Consistently and successfully managing sales process with complex pricing model and cycles of 3-12 months.
- Consultative and solutions-oriented sales style with proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives, leveraging value and insight selling best practices.
- Solid business acumen and ability to respond positively and strategically to challenges or objections.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Outstanding research, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Travel: up to 50%.
*****Bonus points for:*
- Experience in a fast-growing startups in the SaaS space.
- Familiarity with sales platforms like Salesforce and Outreach (or similar).
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC (with offices in Austin and Denver)
- Over 100 clients including Honest Company, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Petsmart, CVS, GNC, illy, and KIND
- Meet some of the team you’ll be working with: Ralph Robertson, Max Markowitz, Jeremy Willius, Dan Purdum & Paul Spitler
We’re a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. We’ve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
World class insurance including Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability.
Medical, dental, vision
Medical/family/disability paid leave
We offer flexible paid time off at Ordergroove. We want team members to be able to take time off when they want (within reason, of course!) and not worry about "earning it" or accruing PTO.
Unlimited snacks & drinks
We offer a yearly allowance for team members to spend on their wellness needs. This can be used on things like gym membership, social sports leagues, and athletic equipment.
Annual health & wellness allowance
Monthly group outings including cooking classes, harbor cruises, vineyard trips, bowling, and more!
Our OG Cares group organizes opportunities to give back to our community (serving lunch at soup kitchens, park cleanups, drives to support local causes, etc.).
Travel & expense policy
Expense policy for child care, pet care, and fitness while traveling.
Ordergroove at a glance
Ordergroove focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, B2B, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Ordergroove has raised $27M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2017.