Democratising Financial Markets Analysis
CTO Intern (Chief Technology Officer)No salary • No equity
Orchid Global Markets is a startup financial markets information provider with the goal of making financial markets analysis accessing for everyone, not just professionals by:
- Defining industry jargon eg ETFs, German Bund yields...
- Laying out and anotating step by step our financial modelling/calculations such as DCF models, technique analysis using Bollinger Bands, Stochastics...
Orchid Global Markets will publish weekly reports on each asset class:
- Fixed Income
As the CTO you will be responsible for:
- Creating our website (there will only be one technology intern so you will have independence on building the website and implementing your ideas.)
- Maintaince and improvements of the website
- Formatting uploads N.B This internship will be project based rather than duration based. You are welcome to design additional tasks in a way that benefits your CV/future career provided you fulfill the above responsibilities. We want you to gain as much from the internship as possible!
Experience in website development
Ability to work independently and actively problem solve/ troubleshoot
Passion to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to your responsibilities, challenge the status quo!
Good team player, being able to go above and beyond to assist other team members
Send your CV and write a few lines about why you think you meet our requirements as CTO.
Send to email@example.com
Look forward to review your applications, shortlisted candidates will be invited to an online internship.
Application will run on a rolling basis.
Orchid Global Markets at a glance
Orchid Global Markets focuses on Financial Services and Analytics. Their company has offices in London and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://zeyanwen2000.wixsite.com/orchidglobalmarkets