Enables doctors in India to set up a full service clinic online
Experienced Mobile App Engineer (React Native/iOS/Android)$22k – $32k
Orange Health is building an on-demand healthcare service for urban consumers, that is backed by high-quality investors like Y Combinator, and other global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (serial tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (experienced corporate leader and venture capital investor), have 15 years of combined healthcare experience and have built a profitable business serving 100m+ users.
We have a team of experienced operations and product leaders, engineers, and medical professionals, who have built and scaled innovative platforms.
The team hails from educational institutions like IIT-Kharagpur, University of Michigan, IIT-Roorkee, ISB, IIIT, etc, and with experience in companies like McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Matrix Partners, Wockhardt, etc
Our engineering team consists of experienced engineers and team leads who have built and scaled innovative platforms, at startups like Bounce, Practo, Blue Jeans and others.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India. And we're looking for experienced mobile app developers to join us as we build the future of remote healthcare treatment in India.
About the role
- Help build the best mobile apps by taking into account scalability, performance, robust CI-CD, and help define the best practices.
- Work closely with the founders, engineering leaders, and designers and collaborating to create innovative products that will help define the future of healthcare.
- Not only do you get to build, you also get to open source libraries and write about your contributions.
- Be a part of the product that doctors and patients will use and do take decisions that is right for them.
- 2+ years of professional experience developing production-ready consumer apps with React Native and/or iOS/Droid.
- While you'll be part of a team, working in the current remote environment, requires an ability to take ownership over your work, in terms of timelines and development quality.
- A strong understanding of best practices in mobile app development.
- A passion for building impactful products.
Nice to have
- Experience with mobile app dev-ops.
- Ideally have worked in fast-growing startups, so you understand the need and ability to be able to move fast.
- If you're a full-stack engineer, we'd love that.
If you're interested, send us a note at hello(at)orangehealth.in
Orange Health at a glance
Orange Health focuses on Diagnostics and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.orangehealth.in