Enables doctors in India to set up a full service clinic online
Experienced Mobile QA Engineer$15k – $22k
Orange Health is building an on-demand healthcare service for urban consumers, that is backed by high-quality investors like Y Combinator, and other global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta is a serial tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits & Tarun Bhambra an experienced corporate leader and venture capital investor, have together spent 15 years of healthcare experience and have built profitable businesses leading large teams, that serve 100m+ users.
We have a team of experienced operations and product leaders, engineers, and medical professionals, who have built scaled & innovative platforms.
From educational institutions like IIT-Kharagpur, University of Michigan, ISB, IIIT, etc, and with experience in companies like McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Matrix Partners, Wockhardt, etc
Our engineering team consists of experienced engineers and team leads who have built scaled innovative platforms, at companies like Bounce, Practo, Blue Jeans and others.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India. As we grow our team, we are looking for experienced and dedicated QA engineers who will take on the responsibility of product quality and user experience, as we build the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India
About the role
- Own the user experience by ensuring that our team builds the best mobile apps, taking into account scalability, performance, robust CI-CD, and help define the best engineering QA practices
- Work closely with the founders, engineerings, and designers and collaborating to create innovative products that will help define the future of healthcare.
- Not only do you get to build a next generation testing framework, you also get write about your contributions.
- Be a part of the product that doctors and patients will use and do take decisions that is right for them.
- Working closely with the product & engineering team, writing test cases for new features and user flows
- Identifying and recording bugs, verifying fixes- Leverage monitoring and reporting tools to provide quality metrics.
- Work in an agile environment, rapidly delivering shippable features into production.
- 2+ years of QA experience working in a mobile app based product company.
- Strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies.
- Strong iOS and Android QA experience, in both manual and automation testing is preferred.
- Experience writing well documented and cohesive test cases.
- Excellent in API + Mobile UI testing. Proficient with testing tools like Postman, Jira.
- A strong understanding of querying languages such as SQL, and programming languages, such as Python, Java etc.
Nice to have
- Experience with Performance/Load Testing.
- Experience with Security Testing.
Orange Health at a glance
Orange Health focuses on Diagnostics and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.orangehealth.in