Telecom OSS BSS
Oracle hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Oracle posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- The Verge
- 1 week ago
- Slack CEO Stewart Butterfield claimed earlier this month that Microsoft Teams isn’t a competitor to Slack. In an interview Butterfield has revealed that, inside Slack, the company feels that “Microsoft is perhaps unhealthily preoccupied with killing us, and Teams is the vehicle to do that.”
- Butterfield compares Teams to more of a competitor to Zoom. Slack obviously has its own voice and video calling features, but it’s not the primary focus of the app, and often, businesses integrate Zoom or Cisco’s WebEx instead.
Silicon Valley is going crazy for Clubhouse, a social media app with 1,500 users that's already worth $100 million
- 1 week ago
- Clubhouse is the buzzy new social app of 2020, freshly valued at $100 million after a reported $12 million in funding from Andreessen Horowitz. There’s no website yet, and the founders, Paul Davison and Rohan Seth, have stayed out of the press.
- Clubhouse is keeping a tight lid on invites, with only a dozen or so new people joining a day. The average number of daily users is currently about 270, or roughly 18% of the total number of signups, according to a person close to the company.
- Much of the engagement on Clubhouse today comes when a celebrity joins a room and followers get notified.
- 4 weeks ago
- Markets abruptly sank on Friday as companies revealed dwindling profits squeezed by the coronavirus, and as U.S.-China trade tensions ramped up again.
- In a stark reminder of the pandemic's power to shift markets, the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average each ended the day down 3%, with declines hitting some of the world's richest tycoons especially hard.
- Ten billionaires’ fortunes plummeted a staggering $26 billion on Friday alone, an unraveling of their prior month’s gains.