optimize.health: Remote Patient Monitoring, Made Easy
Jobs at optimize.health
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
We're hiring an experienced full stack software engineer who is looking for a new challenge at a fast-growing, digital health startup.
You’ll have a direct impact on the optimize.
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile (ReatNative – iOS/Android)
Posted 5 months ago
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- In lieu of a formal “degreed” education, an equivalent combination of experience would meet this requirement
Executive Assistant to CEO
Posted 10 months ago
Join us as we change the way doctors provide care to their patients.
Latest Stories and News
- 2 weeks ago
- Seattle startup Optimize.health raised $15.6 million to help meet demand for its remote patient monitoring technology as investor interest in digital health solutions increases amid the pandemic.
- U.S. Venture Partners led the $15.6 million round, which included participation from Foundry Group, Daher Capital, Openview Venture Partners, Bonfire Ventures, and SOSV. Total funding to date is more than $21 million.
- The Optimize software provides a variety of communication methods for contacting the patients, including text messages and video calls, when health providers see that a patient at home needs support because a device such as a blood pressure cuff or a pulse oximeter indicates a potential health issue.
- The company’s dashboard also provides a way to trigger a bill to the insurer for the clinician monitoring. The system integrates with Electronic Health Record (EHR) software.