Redefining industrial drying with AI-powered controls
Embedded Engineer₹6L – ₹7.5L • 0.01% – 1.0%
We build AI-based control systems for process industries. Our products make the industrial IOT domain jump from the realm of monitoring and analytics to real-time, 24x7 control. This saves crores in energy costs directly and reduces carbon equivalent to the work done by whole forests! That's exciting and challenging.
We're looking for an embedded engineer whose responsibilities would include:
- Program planning and management - Creating flowchart of program, creating and managing libraries in embedded C program
- Optimized and neat C programming - developing optimized code involving ISR, Structure, pointer, bitwise operations, memory management, code optimization and algorithm development
- User interface development - MQTT, Dashboard, HMI development, web-based HMI, Python and Raspberry Pi for UI and computation
- Electronic hookup and troubleshooting - Analyzing datasheet, setting up the electronic hookup for testing, carrying out testing of the modules and basic electronic set up, ability to design and troubleshoot problems by referring PCB and schematic designs
- 2+ years of embedded development and UI development experience Track record proving completion-oriented outlook towards projects in IOT/IIOT domain
- The ideal applicant will have an analytical mindset and a hunt for achieving deadlines in a dynamic startup-like environment.
We are a Pune-based deep tech startup founded by IIT Bombay graduates. We have a strong understanding and razor focus on drying process optimization which represents a market of $2 Bn in India. We are a part of prestigious incubators from IIT-B and IIM-A, and have received funding from Cisco-sponsored IOT Innovation Accelerator program and Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.