Early lung cancer diagnosis & treatment with AI
Full-stack Engineer: Help Fight Cancer with AI£45k – £60k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Are you ready to join the fight against cancer and improve the lives of millions?
Do you want to work with machine learning technologies that will redefine medicine?
Join the Optellum team and help us shape the cancer care of tomorrow!
Full-Stack Software Developer (Medical Software, AI)
Your Mission: Would you like to
• Help bring to market AI solutions that will improve cancer care in thousands of hospitals?
• Develop pioneering medical software product from the ground up?
• Work with a cracking team of prolific software developers?
We are looking for people who:
• Are passionate, have initiative and take ownership of product quality.
• Are strong communicators who positively influence a small, highly productive team.
Required, you must have:
• Confidence using Linux command line for essential operational tasks e.g. to debug an ailing service.
Desirable, one or more of these would be a definite plus:
• Experience packaging and deploying services using containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Knowledge of health-IT such as HL7, FHIR and DICOM
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts and platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP)
• Interest in creating great user experience and familiarity with UI frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
• Open-source activity and community leadership (presentations at meetups, conferences)
• Experience in any of these: computer vision, deep learning, computer graphics. But you will also learn from us!
What We Offer
• Fast growth, ownership & high impact
• Freedom to choose your equipment and influence the choice of technologies.
• Work with Machine Learning experts from the University of Oxford, and globally leading clinicians - authors of medical guidelines.
• Professional development budget: grow your knowledge of strongly typed functional languages, AI/ML and other exciting technologies.
• Competitive salary and benefits, including significant equity.
• Flexible working hours from the outset. Working location may be negotiable in the future.
• Our office is in Oxford’s historical center: just 5 min walk to train station, 1h to central London (but you'll work from home until this whole virus thing blows over).
Optellum at a glance
Optellum focuses on Healthcare, Medical Devices, Machine Learning, Health Care Information Technology, and Computer Vision. Their company has offices in London and Oxford. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.optellum.com