It’s time for healthy conversations online
Director of Advertisers Products
WE HELP ONLINE COMMUNITIES THRIVE
Spot.IM’s mission is to create exceptional technology that empowers digital media publishers to develop meaningful and monetizable online communities for their readers within their Owned and Operated web space. Our enterprise software platform helps the world’s biggest online publishers form independent communities around their distinct content, quickly bolstering their overall engagement and social interactions. We connect millions of unique users a month across leading digital media publishers including Hearst, Sky Sports, Fox News, AOL, Uproxx, IFLScience, US Magazine, and many more. Spot.IM is VC-backed by Insight Ventures, one of the world’s most trusted and successful institutional investors, and we are focused on growing our standout global team and product stack.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Spot.IM is looking for an experienced Director of Advertisers Products, who will be focused on ensuring advertisers, internal advertisers BD personnel and partners have the proper products, tools and technology to lead a successful commercialization of our user-level data. You will serve as an advertisers product expert, representing the needs of advertisers as a whole within the product team and working with other PMs and relevant stakeholders to support the company’s revenue growth. Candidates should understand how to identify customer needs and business opportunities, bundle product and technology and take it to the market quickly and successfully.
- Partner with leadership to build a strategic roadmap to support the company’s goal to become a prominent advertisers partner in the Open Web.
- Evangelize the DMP program and gain “buy-in” from key stakeholders across the organization.
- Develop the necessary advertisers products and lead the commercialization of our user data.
- Work closely with adjacent product and tech teams in regards to the collection and commercialization of users data.
- Deep understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem and all of the entities that are utilized by a publisher, including brand safety and contextual solutions, DMP, advertising measurement, audience data and ad delivery platforms such as ad servers, SSPs and DSPs.
- Deep knowledge of the publishing industry and competitive landscape for publisher solutions
- Extensive years of ad-tech product strategy, product marketing, sales, sales engineering and / or business development experience.
- Demonstrated track record of building and leading a product roadmap for new data products
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, technical and strategic thinking skill
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, guide teams, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and ever changing environment
The Spot.IM Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
Spot.IM is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Ready to save the digital publishing industry? Apply today.
We care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review Spot.IM Privacy Practice
Options & equity benefits
Generous vacation policy
Lunch, dinners, snacks, coffee, full bar
Continuous professional development opportunities
Hackathons, international trips, happy hours (in and out of the office)
OpenWeb at a glance
OpenWeb focuses on Mobile, Digital Media, Social Media, Internet, and Publishing. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, OpenWeb has raised $63M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.